11th December
Saturday. A very good day today! We worked for a half-day, worked from 9am to 11am only, then prepared to walk down the hill & head to Chiangrai City.
Before reaching Chiangrai City, we stopped at somewhere near Ban Jalae (Yah-leh) for lunch. We had noodles finally! Yeah! No rice! I went for 2 servings & the 2nd serving I had bee-hoon. It tastes so good man! Really good. After that, we headed to Chiangrai City.
At Chiangrai City, we all wanted to have ice-cream & lucky us, there was Swensens! Yoo hoo! But I didnt want to just have ice-cream coz we won't be having dinner back at the Yafu Village. So XY & I went out of Swensens & we saw PIZZA! So we settled down at Pizza with the guys & had yummy pizza & pasta.
After pizza, XY & I went to shop ard before we went into Swensens to have Banana Split. I feel so happy after all these good food, but poor Evan, she had diarrhea & is still feeling lousy. Hope she gets better soon.
After the shopping & eating, it's time we head back to the village. That also meant we have to climb up the hill & climbing up the hill wasn't as bad as the 1st day, partly because we were more prepared for it & also that we sang songs to keep our minds occupied during the climb, thus we cleared the hill faster than expected. So happy! We worked as a team. Yeah!
Oops! Stopped for a moment for a bitching session with some of the gals at XY's place. Hmmm...talked abt Terence (he's improving lah! muz cut him some slack) & talk abt the cute guys in this village. Haha! They're our motivation to work ma! Anyway...I dun need them much, as long as I think abt him; that's gd enough!
Although you may not know how much I miss you & how much I really wanted to call you, I'm just satisfied with the way things are. Maybe not really satisfied, but there's nothing more I can complain about.
Now, just thinking abt what your answer was really made me feel quite sad. I remember the day before I left for this YEP trip, I said that when you ORD next May, I'll nt be in Singapore liao (coz I'll be leaving for the US which I never told you) & you replied, "Good lor!" Hmmm...there was nothing much that I could reply to you so I also said, "Okay! Good...hmm...good". Although I hoped you had saked me where I was going, but by your response, I dun think I really matter. Haha...maybe she matters mare since you "顺便" send her off, at least she has a place in your heart.
Whatever it is, maybe it's high time to just let this feeling fade away....
Thoughts of The Day:
We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
Mother Theresa
He is wise who knows others.
He who knows himself is enlightened.
He is strong who conquers others.
He who conquers himself is mighty.
Tao Te Ching

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home